Monday, March 13, 2017


We are proud to announce that our Saskatoon Campus has opened up a May start date.  This program's first year will run from May to December and it's second year from January to August.  Completing the full program in 16 months means that our students are able to start treating and earning sooner, without diminishing the standard to education PIMT is known for delivering.

We pride ourselves on offering world-class instruction and more hands-on experience than our competitors due to the nature of our Independent Learning - On Campus style program.  We provide 60% of our courses in-house, focused on the practical work our students need to be experienced, capable practitioners; the other 40% of the course is done online, at the pace our students need to be successful.  This set up allows our students to choose when they study best for theoretical components, while still having expert instructors available to assist them and guide them through the information.

If you have been thinking about joining our program, there has never been a better time to join than in our very first May start date.  Space is limited, so apply soon before those seats are taken.  We require a seniour biology (BIO30) and successful completion of High School/GED to be accepted into the program.  Go to our website to apply.

No comments: